Friday, March 9, 2018

Who would have thought


I never thought love could be like this...
strong, pleasant,
familiar, daring,
complete!  

My world was turned upside down
and the view from where I am standing
is amazingly breathtaking.
I know it hasn't been long
since we screamed our love to the world
but our love it's not that young,
as a matter of fact
I believe it's very wise and very old.

Our love transcends time and space.
Through "heaven" and "hell"
it managed to bring us together once again,
gifting us with this amazing life we share.   

Our love,
how I see it,
has no beginning and no end;
there was never a before
and there isn’t an after,
it is you and me…
me and you forever and always
holding hands
through this journey we call life.

You make me wanna stop time
every minute of every day.
I have been so blessed;
but I must be honest,
I won’t love you till my last day
because a lifetime
is not enough time to love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment